The TaylorGlobalConsult Mission Statement
TaylorGlobalConsult exists to provide personalized consultant wisdom and global connectivity to individuals, foundations, churches and other groups, in order to significantly leverage their impact in strategic missional ventures around the world.
1. In this statement, “personalized consultant wisdom” refers to the practical application of knowledge, wisdom, insight, relationships and discernment in terms of investments of natural and spiritual abilities, time and finances. These are carried out in the warmth of mutual respect and collegiality that emerge out of long-term, personal friendships.
2. “Global connectivity” refers to the global relationship network that Bill has cultivated over a life of 45 years of international Christian mission service. This is a unique treasure trove of people from around the world whom he knows and trusts, and with whom there is mutual respect and affection. He can connect and network individuals who have singular resources with those ministries who have high impact and change potential within the context of true Christian mission and service.
3. “Individuals, foundations, churches and other groups” refers to individuals and groups committed to the global mission of God, marked by compassion, commitment and sacrificial investment. God has entrusted them with diverse resources in order to make an impact on our world, whether in categories of compassion and justice, Gospel and Church, spiritual formation or leadership development.
4. “Leveraging” speaks of the capacity to impact the lives of women and men, organizations and foundations, churches and ministry teams, mission agencies and others who make up these entities.
5. “Strategic missional ventures” speaks of our priority objectives, programs and projects. They must be centrally related to the eternal purposes of our triune God on mission.
Bill’s primary investment and contribution is wisdom, worldwide connectivity, and life-on-life relationship. TGC desires to increase the capacity to positively change lives, whether through a micro-project or a macro-venture. The change can apply to an individual or an organization, a foundation or an educational institution.
He brings to the table 55 years of cross-cultural experience in the USA, Latin America and the last three decades around the world in service with WEA Mission Commission. He has served in grass-roots ministry as well as in mission academia, and knows the global scene and its key leaders with a unique perspective.
Revised June, 2019